Adhesives Development Chemist in Basel
Working as a Development Chemist in Basel, you will join a team working to develop exciting new products in the adhesives field. Your team will work on projects to develop and implement new adhesives applications that will create a competitive advantage through your technical expertise and innovation.
- Use scientific and technical understanding to transform customer requirements into innovative products, perform laboratory work and prepare tasks for other team members.
- Identify new approaches and tools to improve development speed and laboratory productivity.
- Assist sales and business development functions in identifying prospects, conduct technical discovery, and provide assessment on probability of success.
- Proactively look for opportunities to gain Intellectual Property and create commercial advantage.
- Maximize the chances of success for projects by collaborating with other function: attend customer trials with Technical Support teams, accompany scale-up of development products from laboratory to full scale manufacturing and support marketing teams.
- You will have a proven track record in the adhesives industry within new product development.
- You will be a qualified Materials or Polymer Scientist.
- You will be fluent in English and ideally French (although this is not essential).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jonathan on +44 (0)1438 842967 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS44091 in all correspondence.