Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a number of Analytical Chemists at differing levels throughout Switzerland. These positions are offered on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities will include, some or all of the following:
- Analysis of pharmaceutical agents and drugs using some or all of the following HPLC, UPLC, GC, MS, LC-MS, Karl Fischer
- Development, optimization and validation of chromotographic methods
- Completing the necessary documentation
- Carrying out release and stability analyzes of pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Implementation and supervision of method transfer
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Professional experience in ISO 9001 / GMP-regulated ideally experience within a pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience using Chromeleon and LIMS knowledge
- Experience with analytical methods including HPLC, UPLC, GC, MS, LC-MS, Karl Fischer
- Strong German and English skills
For more information or to apply for these position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46278 in all correspondence.