Analytical Development Associate
Alex Tosney is recruiting for an Analytical Development Associate to join a company in the rapidly growing drug discovery area at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Organization and execution of lab work for Idorsia's parenteral drug products
- Implementation of new analytical techniques required for parenteral drug products
- Development, optimization and implementation of analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, content and potentially genotoxic impurity determinations
- Conduct of release and stability tests under cGMP and non-GMP
- Planning and execution of method transfers and validations including respective documentation
- Review, interpretation and documentation of analytical data including results from method development, release, retest, validation, stability and transfer
- Assurance of adequate maintenance and operation of analytical equipment according to GMP
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Skilled in the application of cGLP/cGMP.
- Extensive analytical development background and hands-on lab experience of analytics for sterile drug products.
- Experience in late phase development activities, e.g. analysis of drug product supplies for pivotal clinical trials, registration stability studies and process validation
- Prior experience with complex parenteral products and medical devices.
- Expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods used for the characterization and control of parenteral products.
- Strong oral/ written communication skills, proficiency in English. German/French is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 7825 08443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46328 in all correspondence.