QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join an important project with a Global Biotechnology Company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis until the end of September 2022.
They are developing innovative biopharmaceuticals with state-of-the-art technology. The candidate will work in a global team with our counterparts in the U.S., UK and Nederland. The role will implement new methods, perform routine lab testing, and develop new method when required. The position offersdevelopment potential and responsibilities can be adjusted to the candidate’s qualifications and ambitions.
- Perform analytical testing of drug substance and drug product release, stability and characterization for biologics under GMP/GDP.
- Execute analytical method qualifications and transfers (among different MSD sites, and between MSD and CROs)
- Write technical protocols and reports
- Train new analysts
- Lab technician education of relevant Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor/Master in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biological Sciences (Candidates with industry experience are preferred).
- Experience with analytical testing with HPLC/UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis,Spectrophotometry, etc.
- Protein biochemistry and/or biochemical analytical techniques of proteins or with any biophysical methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- GMP working experience is highly preferred• Experience on analytical method qualification and transfers is preferred
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence inEnglish. Please quote reference 51709 in all correspondence.