Application Engineer - Zurich
Alex Tosney is recruiting for an Application Engineer to join a leading provider in laboratory automation solutions to the pharmaceutical sector at their site based near Zurich on a contract basis until the end of 2020
The main purpose of the role will be to support the application programming, system testing and commissioning of customer specific projects.
Other duties will include:
- Project Implementation
- Supporting production planning
- Construction and testing of customized systems
- Creation and programming of customer-specific process sequences
- Supporting the creation of project documentation
- Support of installed projects
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific or engineering subject as a minimum.
- Previous experience delivering solutions to clients in the pharmaceutical or medical sector is essential.
- Previous experience in laboratory automation would be ideal
- Fluency in German and English is essential; French would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading laboratory solutions company who are expanding.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044 1246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 45014 in all correspondence.