Assoc. Scientist Cell Culture
CK QLS are recruiting for an Assoc. Scientist Cell Culture to join a global biotechnology company at their site based near Luzern on a 2 year contract basis.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support their biologicaldrug product development and manufacturing site.
The Scientist’s Main responsibilities:
- Production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing (Cell culture seed train)
- Monitoring of process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control
- Maintenance / Calibration of process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring
- Coordination and support of External Service Providers (ESP)
- Bachelor degree in Biology or equivalent degree in Biology as laboratory technician
- Previous GMP experience
- Strong knowledge in mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes
- Strong oral and written skills in English and in German.
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please contact Kajenthi Chelliah by phone 0041 (0) 800106106 or by email to email@example.com Please quote job reference 54898 in all correspondence.