Automation Engineer - Basel
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Allschwil on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan and create software for common PLC controls, user interfaces and their documentation.
- Create test programs & plans for controls.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and collaborating in commissioning (IBS) within the company and at their customers sites.
- Performing and documenting program tests as part of a standard and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Conforming control qualification.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Very good user knowledge from Siemens (Step 7 / TIA) and/or Allen Bradley controllers.
- User knowledge of one of the following visualization systems: WinCC/WinCC flexible, Zenon and FactoryTalk View SE/ME.
- Fluent German is essential for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leader in isolators for fully automated processes.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 508 535 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46740 in all correspondence.