Blockchain/ Cryptography Business Analyst
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Blockchain/Cryptography Business Analyst to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
The main purpose of the role will be to work with the research and specification teams as well as the developers who are implementing technologies and protocols. Some protocols are suggested and designed by the research team and you will be specifying those algorithm into rigorous protocols with enough details to be consistently impalement across potential languages and applications. Some specifications are lead by the implementation teams and you would be reading and reviewing their code and derive a language-independent specification from it.
Other duties will include to:
- Study documentation produced by the research team and engage with them to understand the protocol and algorithms.
- You turn protocol designed by the research team into implementable specification.
- Study and review codes producing first hand protocols and write up specification for those protocol by removing implementation details.
- Review and test implementations of the specification and inform the implementers about the potential discrepancies between the code and the specification.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in writing specification and/or technical documents.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience and proficiency in Rust programming language.
- Experience with remote work.
- Several years of work experience as a developer.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46151 in all correspondence.