Blockchain Technology Lead
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Blockchain Technology Lead (Grants) to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
The main purpose of the role will be to together with relevant stakeholders, set out technological roadmap for grants and set up processes which allow for execution of the roadmap.
Other duties will include to:
- Interact with applying teams/individuals in order to understand their project and evaluate their technical abilities.
- Evaluate previous work done by applying teams/individuals in order to assess their level of technical expertise.
- Make decisions on grant giving together with Grants Committee.
- Contribute to the overall management and improvement of the grants program.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and applications.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and determine the intermediate technologies required to enable various use cases of decentralized networks.
- Ability to evaluate the technical abilities of individuals and teams.
- Ability to review/analyze code in a variety of languages.