Blockchain Validator Manager
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Blockchain Validator Manager to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide technical support to and build relationships with external teams and projects staking on Polkadot and Kusama. This person is an expert in setting up nodes, securing infrastructure, and has ideally has run a production validator on a live Proof-of-Stake network.
Other duties will include to:
- Reach out to validators on other Proof-of-Stake networks and persuade them to validate on Polkadot.
- Provide technical support to our validator ecosystem: a diverse set of stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience across the world.
- Liaise with development teams developing Polkadot software, providing feedback and feature requests from the validator community.
- Understand the needs of the validator community and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure these needs are being met. This can include finding teams from other ecosystems to build solutions for the Polkadot ecosystem.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Expert in installing and securing node infrastructure for decentralized networks.
- Ability to be patient while providing technical support to a diverse set of stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience across the world.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering internally and externally.
- Ability to present and conduct workshops in public to both technical and non-technical audiences.- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance, be proactive, prioritise, communicate and function in a small team.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46319 in all correspondence.