Clinical Operations Co-ordinator in Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Clinical Operations Co-ordinator to join a company in the growing drug discovery company at their site based in Basel. The position is offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist the clinical operations team in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials, during set-up, conduct and until archiving, for an assigned trial.
- Coordinate the preparation and/or review of all operational trial-related documents (e.g., forms, guidelines).
- Coordinate the preparations and/or review of site related documents (e.g., Investigator Site Files (ISF).
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the clinical study documentation (e.g., site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the Clinical Study Report (CSR)).
Coordinate the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, distribution, tracking, expiry dates management, resupplies).Further responsibilities will include to:
Coordinate site contracts finalization and execution.
- Coordinate Insurance certificates for the trial in collaboration with legal department.
- Ensure completeness and maintenance of key trial information in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- File and upload documents in the different systems as needed.
- Function as a Study Owner in the eTMF when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous clinical research experience (within pharma or CRO) / at international-global level.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft (MS)-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782516595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46384 in all correspondence.