Clinical Pharmacology, Project Manager in Basel
Clinical Pharmacology, Project Manager - Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project Manager within Clinical Pharmacology to join a growing company in the drug discovery industry at their site based in Basel. This position is offered on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide operational leadership for assigned Phase I/IIa studies by being responsible for the operational deliverables, milestones, data quality, and deadlines related to assigned clinical studies from study start to Trial Master File (TMF) archiving.
- Proactively manage changes in the planning and conduct of assigned studies, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.- Play a key role in the selection and management of External Service Providers (ESP).
- Be responsible for the finalization of selected ESP contract, budget negotiation for assigned studies, and for the accurate and timely processing of ESP invoices.
- Act as a central point of contact, lead, and manage the communication between the study team and all stakeholders to support the implementation of assigned studies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Making clinical supplies projections in collaboration with Pharmaceutical Development-Clinical Trial Supply.
- Leading the collection, review, and finalization of documents required for Independent Ethics Committee (IEC)/Institutional Review Board (IRB) and Health Authorities submissions.
- Ensuring that all essential documents required for Investigational Medicinal Product (IMPs) shipment of assigned studies are in place prior to shipment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Post-graduate degree in life sciences degree or equivalent.
- Early phase project management experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of practical applications of ICH-GCP, and of regulatory documents for the conduct of clinical studies.
- Agreement and Budget negotiation experience/awareness is also desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in fluent written and spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing drug discovery company based in Basel.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS44563 in all correspondence.