Commissioning & Qualification Engineer
CK QLS are recruiting for a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucern on a contract basis 12 months.
Commissioning & Qualification Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment.
- Design and execute process validation studies for the large Scale API processes.
- Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects contribute to process improvement, technology transfer, new product introduction and other projects.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Requires master or bachelor in a technical discipline (e.g. Biotechnology, Chemistry).
- Computer Validation experience a plus.
- Strong German and English skills are desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global biopharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Commissioning & Qualification Engineer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48529.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.