Compliance Auditor in Zuchwil
Compliance Auditor - Zuchwil
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Compliance Auditor to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis until October 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Conduct internal audits according 21 CFR 820; ISO EN 13485:2016; MDD; other applicable regulations.
- Write of internal and reports and creation of relevant documentation.
- Follow up of internal and external audit observation to assure appropriate and timely implementation of Corrective Actions.
- Provide Regulatory Compliance support in all areas of Quality System Elements.
- Review documentation in Quality System relevant areas.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in a technical or scientific discipline.
- Experience in a Medical Device regulated environment.
- Fluency in English is required, good knowledge of German would be a strong asset.
- Be able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44460 in all correspondence.