Customer Service Representative
CK QLS are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for a renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Rotkreuz, CH, on a contract basis for 6 months.
In this Customer Service Representative role, you will be handling customer queries in German, French and Italian. You will support the achievement of the company's business objectives and especially customer satisfaction through effective and efficient execution of the order-to-invoice process and returns management.
The Customer Service’s Responsibilities:
- Being the contact person for customers (hospital, practice, pharmacy, pharmaceutical distributors) in Switzerland and for the sales teams
- Processing, receiving, checking and entering customer orders for pharmaceutical andmedical technology products, marketing materials and samples
- Coordinating logistics and emergency deliveries with external service partners
- Handling complaints from receipt to coordination of resolution incl. returns management
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in the health care industry
- Good knowledge of German, English and French (written and spoken), knowledge of Italian is a plus
- IT skills: good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP and salesforce.com)
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi Chelliah on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54839 in all correspondence.