Development Engineer, Sustaining Engineering (MDR)
Development Engineer - Oberdorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based at their site in Oberdorf. This position is offered on a contract basis until the end of 2019.
The main responsibility of this role is to update of the technical documentation of existing electromechanical medical devices according to MDR.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Updating technical documentation (e.g. Product Risk Management, Design Requirements, Design Outputs) according to MDR regulations and internal processes
- Performing the required activities (e.g. create rationales, decision finding protocols) and generating the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485)
- Working together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to release the documents
- Ensuring compliance with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master/ bachelor's degree in mechanical/ mechatronics/ electrical or design quality engineering
- Previous experience in the design and development of medical devices
- Business fluent in German and English
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 417276793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS43891 in all correspondence.