ERP Release Consultant
ERP Release Consultant - Zurich
Alex Tosney is recruiting for an ERP Release Consultant to join a global pharmaceutical organisation at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis for 3 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to pull together overall demand and release planning across ERP Product Management and support Regional Engagement Managers to not only lead the regional activities for the major programs, but also to manage the overall relationships with our key users and countries to drive forward adoption of the various product releases.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing ERP releases planned for up to 10,000 end users.
- Interface with various departments including supply chain, manufacturing, finance.
- Project management and support for remote based managers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Deep expertise in the general management of an ERP system in a global organization.
- Experience on how to manage the business demand for ERP services in a global organization like ours and on how translate the demand into a realization plan.
- Experience in Change Control Process and handover to the Delivery Services.
- Ability to listen to the various stakeholders and to define detailed processes with roles and responsibilities in IT and in the business organization.
- Ability to prepare role descriptions in line with the processes that will be defined.
- Ability to communicate and to spread the Release and Engagement governance to all stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 782 508 443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46447 in all correspondence.