CK QLS are recruiting for an ETL/Database Developer to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
The Role: Your Responsibilities:
- Active participation in the expansion, further development and operation of the existing SQL-based data warehouse in the IDSC
- Conception, modelling and implementation of solutions in an agile project environment.
- Conception and construction of the DevOps infrastructure and processes.
- Cooperation with the departments and infrastructure teams.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University or technical college education in the fields of computer science, business informatics or an equivalent education.
- 3-5 years of practical work experience in data warehousing.
- Sound knowledge of SQL.
- Practical work experience in the DevOps area.
- Open, understandable and addressee-oriented communication.
- High motivation, enthusiasm and enjoyment of interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Good oral and written knowledge of German.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative Healthcare company.
What to expect:- Diverse tasks in a dynamic environment.
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility.
- Working with a small team.
- Diverse range of further education.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this ETL/Database Developer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48155.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.