Engineering Project Manager in Bern
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for an Engineering Project Manager to join a global healthcare company at their site based in Bern on a contract basis until the end of 2019, with a strong possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead and execute engineering work packages for several projects on site within budget, in time and agreed requirement.
- Provide or coordinate project management services for engineering and facility project.
- Deliver project End-to-End, i.e. from shaping the idea, through capital appropriation, various design stages and subsequent execution as well as commissioning or qualification and final handover to the user.
- Use technical knowledge of equipment and facilities maintenance systems as well as calibration standards, tooling processes and documentation control systems in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Prepare routine status and progress reports.
- Establish effective project planning and cost control (incl. hours).
- Lead the specification of functional and technical requirements and supports Procurement in negotiations with contractors and vendors.
Specific projects will include:
- Replacement of the material air look.
- Revamp/modernization of an old AP system.
- Extension/adaption of the existing cooling loop for a 2nd lyophilization line.
- Installation of a new waste water inactivation system in including adaption of the technical area.
- Retrofit deco autoclave, Retrofit escape door seals.
- Additional installation for the HVAC for dehumidification.
- Extension / expansion of a laboratory including installation of gas media.
- Final activities on separation of media in the building.
- Get quotes for 2 new canteen equipment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Organised and able to direct multi-disciplinary teams effectively towards the project goal.
- Ability to ensure a safe working environment, esp. during construction and installation phases acc. to local EHS&S Guidelines.
- Ability to supervise construction and machine installation.
- Master degree or advanced diploma in pharmaceutical or related engineering studies (mechanical, chemical engineer etc.).
- Previous experience biotechnology, pharma, food or nuclear industry, with proven experience in the engineering field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare organisation.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41727679 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS44225 in all correspondence.