Grants Technical Evaluator (blockchain)
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Grants Technical Evaluator to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
Other duties will include to:
- Evaluate grant milestone delivery, including reviewing documentation, compiling their projects, and functional testing of these projects
- Interact with the applying teams, in order to answer their questions and better understand their deliverables
- Interact with relevant teams (e.g., legal, finance, collaborations, community building) at agreed points of the application process
- Help to prepare the decisions for the Grants Committee
- Improve the process of evaluating grant milestone deliverables
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and applications
- Technical ability to evaluate software implementation: setting up environments; compiling complex projects and their dependencies; reviewing and analyzing code· Technical ability to test software: reading, writing and evaluating test plans; running and evaluating automated test suites; reviewing and testing functionality
- Ability to work in a variety of development environments and languages
- Approachable and clear communication style
- Experience and proficiency in Docker and VSCode
- Experience with Linux, and other Unix-based OSes
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46152 in all correspondence.