Head Of Industrialization & Corporate Engineering
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Head Of Industrialization & Corporate Engineering to join a company in the clean room technology industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to have full oversight of Development, Industrialization, Obsolete Management and Corporate Engineering relating to company products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Personnel as well as professional leadership
- Identification and compliance with more applicable standards and guidelines
- Process and product planning
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Implementation of strategic projects
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering or a related subject
- Previous experience working with clean room technology
- Experience of NPD/NPI would be ideal
- Fluency in English and German is essential, French would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leader in clean room and isolation technology for the pharmaceutical sector.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 782 508 443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46774 in all correspondence.