Head of Operations in Basel
Head of Operations - Basel
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Head of Operations to join a company in the nutrition industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage manufacturing programs with CMOs and provide support, guidance and direction on manufacturing programs.
- Drive manufacturing development programs to increase production efficiency and achieve cost savings.
- Develop the CMO network to ensure manufacturing of new products and mitigate manufacturing risks.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and subsequent technical and disciplinary management of the production team.
- Developing, managing and reviewing operational activities and recommending alternatives to improve productivity and profitability.
- Providing operational support for the development of new products.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, MSc in Biology, Biotechnology or Engineering, preferably in Process Engineering.
- Experience in downstream purification process development and scale-up through process validation and technology transfer.
- Experience in a CMO or CDMO environment required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on +41 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 45727 in all correspondence.