Health Care Compliance Specialist
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Health Care Compliance Specialist to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Allschwil on a contract basis until November 2019, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support planning, training, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions
- Maintain existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Assist in HCC reviews and approvals
- Carry out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting
- Support new procedure harmonization and implementation
- Assist in software support for HCC software
- Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Supporting the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
- Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Collect and Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a previous experience.
- Administration experience is required, although Compliance experience is preferred.
- Experience within HCC/GCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries, is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46215 in all correspondence.