Machining Engineer - Le Locle
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Machining Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Le Locle on a contract basis, until the end of November 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the engineering team with internal process restructuring and equipment innovation activities
- Participate to equipment choice decision
- Define equipment URS
- Complete document process and equipment validation
- Manage mutli-disciplinary project team
- Document machining process and instruction for production
- Collaborate with quality and engineering departments
- Coach and support CNC programmer
- Collaborate with US EMEA & ASIA sister company
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master degree, or Bachelor degree with at previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of IQ, OQ, PQ processes required
- Experience with equipment installation required
- Strong knowledge on machining process mandatory, Swiss lathe expertise is a bonus
- Knowledge of medical device industry is a very strong advantage.
- Knowledge of Lean Production principles is a bonus
- Knowledge of CNC programming is a bonus.
- Experience with CAM or CAD needed, NX Siemens knowledge is a bonus.
- Microsoft office knowledge required.
- English speaking and writing to manage international exchange is required.
- Knowledge of French a strong advantage.
- Project management skills needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 041 727 67 93 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44017 in all correspondence.