Manufacturing Engineer in Le Locle
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a number of Manufacturing Engineers to join a global Medical Device company at their site based in Solothurn on a contract basis until July 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support manufacturing operations in the area of process development, tool design, machine programming and layout, machinery & equipment, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production.
- Ensure quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Coordinate and support new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specification, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training and other related equipment responsibilities are required.
- Develop process validation strategy and writes as well as executes engineer studuies and process validation protocols and summary reports (IQ/OQ/PQ, CSV, and Test Method Validation).
- Provide direction and technical support regarding equipment design and development.
- Assist in gage design, measurement system analysis, and gage implementation as required. Is able to use various types of measuring instruments including, micrometers, calipers, comparators, tensile testers, coordinate measurement systems etc. to support engineering testing.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree is essential, whilst MSc is preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Fluent English is essential and French is advantageous.This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0) 417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43895 in all correspondence.