Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis. The contract is until December 2020 with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate and Support new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required
- Develop process validation strategy and write and execute engineering studies including process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation)
- Perform gage design, measurement system analysis, and gage implementation as required. Able to use various types of measuring instruments including, micrometres, callipers, comparators, tensile testers, coordinate measurement systems etc. to support engineering testing
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing fixtures and design tools and being able to express and implement ideas with tool designers
- Supporting the Manufacturing Organization in creating, reviewing and releasing of MPI & Risk Management Activities
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification
- Prior involvement working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the life science sector.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +41 (0) 782 508 443 or email ATosney@ckqls.ch. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47075 in all correspondence.