Mechanical Technician - Hoofddorp
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam on a contract basis until the end of the year.
The main purpose of the role will be for the repair and maintenance of facilities, mechanical installations and related equipment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of mechanical installations, equipment and related equipment of the pharmaceutical site.
- Supervising activities carried out by external parties
- Monitoring and permanent remedy of disturbances in the mechanical Utilities
- Documenting the work carried out according to cGMP guidelines.
- Supports the development of guidelines and standards for mechanical engineering
- Able to work in 2 shifts and/or run on call disturbance services.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Level 4 diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical or food company with direct experience with cGMP or highly regulated work environments
- In possession of VCA Vol-Certificate
- HVAC and related utilities maintenance experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing biotechnology business on a brand new facility.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +41 (0)78 25 08443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 45700 in all correspondence.