Planning and Procurement Manager
Planning and Procurement Manager - Allschwil
CK Group are recruiting for a Planning and Procurement Manager to join a growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Allschwil on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be the key driver to build and further develop a solid supply chain for the commercial products you are responsible.
- Develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues, be involved in long term planning and initiatives, and contribute to the overall performance of the company.
- Play a role in the CMC team and as such you understand, validate and communicate all parameters related to the products availability.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day operations, long term production and purchasing planning, you define, set up and optimize the stock-levels in order to ensure an uninterrupted product availability and continuity of supply.
- Following up on suppliers 'offers, pricing, order-confirmations, delivery-schedules, invoices and analyze performance.
- Proactively identifying key supply/demand imbalance, assess the risk, run root cause analysis, evaluate options and propose solutions.
- Ensuring on-time order placement aligned with contractual agreement.
- Managing open orders, ensuring alignment with manufacturing production plans.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous working experience with strong demonstrated background and practical experience in pharmaceutical supply, manufacturing and planning required.
- Process and solution oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Strong SAP knowledge (MM/MRP).
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical regulations within GxP environment Operational-level problem solving skills required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47548 in all correspondence.