Principal Scientist, Cell Biology
CK QLS are currently recruiting for a Principal Scientist, Cell Biology for a fast growing biotech company in Schlieren, Zurich.
Our client is a start-up focused on the creation of new non-viral gene therapies to tackle genetic diseases. The Principal Scientist, Cell Biology will have to lead and support a variety of discovery and preclinical activities including assay development, disease modelling, and in vitro pharmacology. As a senior member of the team, you will have also the opportunityto serve as a project team leader or provide key technical knowledge to project teams.
Principal Scientist, Cell Biology’s Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and executing multiple cell-based assays for assessing genetic medicines efficacy, safety and potency
- Developing, managing and coordinating execution, analysis, and interpretation of robust assays to explore disease biology and mechanism of action of the company’s therapies
- Ensure appropriate data analysis and interpretation to support decision making
- PhD in pharmacology, biology, or equivalent with previous biotech or pharmaceutical industry working experience
- Solid understanding of the drug discovery process and of molecular, cellular biology
- Previous experience with cell biology- and nucleic acid-related methods, including mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, ELISA, immunohistochemistry, qPCR, and RNA and DNA sequencing
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0041 (0)800106106. Please quote job reference 55051 in all correspondence.