Process Engineer - Le Locle
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Le Locle in the Canton of Neuchatel on a contract basis until September 2019, with a possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support Base Business from a packaging point of view.
- Maintain the assets related to packaging (more than 20 equipment).
- Manage non-conformance related to packaging topics.
- Support process validation on sealing equipment for base-business or for new products.
- Participate to improvement projects.
- Train operators on packaging process
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of process validation
- Experience with investigation tools
- Knowledgeable with statistical process control / Minitab
- Experience with Sealing Equipment and Sealing validation
- Knowledge of Sterilization process
- Fluency in French and English is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Medical Device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0) 417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43874 in all correspondence.