Process Excellence Engineer in Bettlach
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Excellence Engineer to join a global Medical Device company at their site based in Solothurn on a contract basis for 12 months, with a strong possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to: The Process Excellence Engineer is responsible for planning, coordination, support of the execution and documentation of process characterization studies in the Surface Technology area. This is concretely focusing on studies to enable a global harmonized validation strategy of new finishing technology.
Further duties include:
- Support planning of process characterization leading to and enabling a globally harmonized efficient validation strategy of new finishing technologies for; Pre-Cleaning, Etching/pickling, Anodizing, Electropolishing, Passivation, Final Rinse and Drying.
- Support preparations and execution of the planned studies.
- Document the executed studies in controlled documents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Materials Science experience in a Operations, Engineering or Development environment
- Previous project management expertise developing and/or characterizing processes.
- Basic to advanced experience in statistical techniques and evaluations.
- Experience in an international environment and in matrixed roles within a Surface Technology field.
- Good English skills both in speaking and writing. German fluency would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +41 (0) 417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 44643 in all correspondence.