Process Scientist in Schaffhausen
Process Scientist - Schaffhausen
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Process Scientist to join a company in the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Switzerland at their site based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to support new product launch by providing technical drug product support, such as assessing or executing Technology Innovation and Standardization projects.
- Collaboration with different teams in product improvement projects
- Monitor technical processes and product performances
- Assist in investigations of faulty product performances (showing quality and compliance relevant events)
- Complete risk assessment of technical, quality and compliance related issues as well as development of mitigation strategies
- Implement and post-process of technical projects
- Create technical documents, technology plans and reports including follow-up until release
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University/Master Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology or Chemistry or related area and previous experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the development and operations
- Very good project management skills (coordinating working teams, leading meetings and taking minutes, follow up on different tasks with various owners)
- Fluent in English & German
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782516595 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 44666 in all correspondence.