Product Development Engineer in Zuchwil
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Development Engineer for a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices organisation based in Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis until December 2019, with a strong possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Design and development of new implants.
- Participate in new product development project team comprised of interdisciplinary members.
- Complete and support on Design History File documentation considering New Product Development Process, e.g. Verification and Validation Methods/ Reports, Risk Management Documentation.
- Collaborate with the mechanical test lab to complete testing requirements.
- Collaborate with technical engineering office to support on generating product models and use CAD software. Experience in FEA/ ANSYS would be ideal.
- Cooperate with internal departments, domestic and international authorities as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents ensures compliance with Medical Device Regulations (EU MDD, US FDA, JP PAL).
- Exchange information and collaborate with internal, local, external and foreign partners.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering subject.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology.
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare organisation based in Switzerland.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Product Development Engineer position please contact Jocelyn on +41 (0)782516595 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 44869 in all correspondence.