Production Planning Lead - Raron
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Production Planning Lead to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Raron on a contract basis until September 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Direct the activities of the site's production planning team to include the creation and maintenance of the site's master production schedule (MPS) over a 12-24 month horizon
- Lead planners and works with manufacturing partners to create realistic production plans
- Be the site's primary point-of-contact for production related issues and will ensure proactive communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage capacity planning requirements for the site including business supply needs, new production pipeline volume builds and other plant project work
- Plan and prepare production schedules for manufacturing through subordinate planners and schedulers, develops and implements production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures
- Manage production planning and sets clear performance standards; holds people accountable for results, delivers customer service goals, optimizes inventory investments, meets production requirements, safety targets, non-conformance/quality improvement goals, builds cross-functional and cross-departmental support, fosters overall group effectiveness
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coaches and guides teams / individuals to mine data from appropriate systems and to carry out complex analysis for ad-hoc business requests
- Manages and controls plant inventory
- Develops and manages local and sector programs to deliver continuous improvement in KPI's
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0417276793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44024 in all correspondence.