Project Manager Manufacturing in Haegendorf
Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Manager - Haegendorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Manager to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis, until Sept 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of projects from several DPS plants.
- Support project leads, report on projects and take care of portfolio planning.
- Establishing and maintain the Group of plants projects roadmap in coordination with all plants and plant support functions to ensure the best use of company resources and expertise in alignment with the operational strategy for quality, service levels and profitability goals.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing Group of plants project portfolio.
- Monitoring Capital budget and capital expenditure.
- Leveraging synergies, promoting best practice sharing and developing project management expertise among plants.
- Standardizing and improving project management practices using Project Management best practices (FPx) and available company systems for project tracking.
- Developing, proposing and implementing the Group of plants project roadmaps.
- Monitor project resource load with plants and plant support functions.
- Developing the necessary training plans to spread the knowledge of Best project management practices among the plants.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's Degree (University) preferably in Engineering or Business Development.
- Strong leadership experience in leading project teams.
- Strong experience in project portfolio management.
- Fluent in English, German/French/Italian preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 041 727 67 93 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44058 in all correspondence.