Project Manager - Mezzovico
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project manager to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Mezzovico on a contract basis until the end of September 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide technical and procedural support of the product areas, plants and/or operative units
- Provide specialist support for the head of department / plant manager
- Lead national project teams
- Cooperate with other sites on an international level
- Review and optimize internal processes
- Provide knowledge and adher to the highest standards and guidelines of ethical principles and compliance with the companies Code of Conduct and Compliance Program
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the Medical Device industry
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- University degree or Vocational training with at previous experience and additional Continuing education (for example master, technician or specialist diploma) in Engineering or similar technical field
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 67 93 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44068 in all correspondence.