Project Manager Operations in Basel
Project Manager Operations - Basel
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Project Manager Operations to join a company in the nutrition industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as technical liaison with the Company's CMOs to insure smooth, safely and on time manufacturing process of top-quality products.
- Establish routine communications with CMOs and required company personnel and facilitate and document the discussions and follow up actions that are required.
- Monitor and ensure timely execution of various projects in manufacturing, supply chain and quality control.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing and maintaining fermentation and purification principles for manufacturing processes. Ensure that the translation of company processes developed at Lab/Pilot scale are properly laid out and adjusted to fit commercial scale facility.
- Coordinating, supporting and ensuring timely execution of projects in operations at the company's headquarters.
- Monitoring of transfer of technologies from lab and pilot plant to manufacturing scale at the company's manufacturing partners, evaluating potential CMOs and preparing process documentation and supporting technology transfer.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc/MSc/Ph.D. in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering or related field.
- Experience developing and/or operating fermentation/DSP/biotech and related manufacturing processes.
- Very good command of English and outstanding skills in preparing presentations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on +41 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 45728 in all correspondence.