Project Manager - Supply Chain
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project manager to join a company in the biopharmaceutical industry at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis, for 6 months with the strong possibility of an extension for a maximum of 18 months. The roleis fully remote.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Organise meetings, agendas, charters, trackers (Gantt charts)
- Prepare slides, content
- Facilitate workstreams, follow up actions
- Collect data (market intelligence), analyze, summarize, generate insights
- Engage the team towards decisions on action plans, drive implementation of actions
- Prepare monthly summaries for steering committee (management team level)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of incoming materials in the Biologics sector, their markets, their suppliers
- single use systems, resins, media, glass, filters, glass, …)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and previous experience in GMP Manufacturing and Operations or Supply Chain. (MSc or MBA preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead in a cross functional team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team, which is rapidly expanding.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50033 in all correspondence.