Project Manager in Le Locle
Project Manager - Bettlach
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in a global Medical Device company at their site based in Bettlach on a contract basis until July 2019, with the likeliness of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate and support manufacturing activities.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Schedule and facilitate project status meetings and advise management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Communicate project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of MPI & Risk Management Activities.
- Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
- Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing business projects, using project management tools such as MS Project.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device field and knowledgeable with Medical Device regulations. - Ability to take ideas from concept to realization, balancing big picture orientation and attention to detail.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement.
- Fluent English is essential and French skills are beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43894 in all correspondence.