Project Manager in Oberdorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leader in the medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis, for 2 years with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for all project communications to all cross-functional project stakeholders and communications include: project websites, meeting minutes, status reports, presentations, and any other detailed project information needed.
- Create, monitor and analyze project risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Communicate with and be main point of contact with all internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Marketing, CER team, Clinical, Manufacturing, Finance, Purchasing, Sterilization, Packaging, Regulatory, Quality, etc.) regarding project activities.
- Work with project team to identify and address critical path or road block issues.
- Define and manage key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget, resources and risks.
- Ensure project plans and deliverables are compliant with appropriate design control procedures and any other applicable procedures and/or regulations.
- Predict, plan and execute budgeting and resourcing for future MDR work.
- Be responsible for overall execution of activities to update Technical Files to MDR compliance, including establishing key performance indicators, performance metrics and risk mitigation activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical or scientific discipline with experience in related field are required.
- Experience managing projects is required.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to recognize and lead the resolution of project issues and road blocks is also required.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations (MDD and MDR) and quality requirements preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred. Spine preferably.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0) 417276793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44236 in all correspondence.