Proof Reading/Labeling Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Proof Reading/Labeling Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis.
Proof Reading/Labeling Specialist Role: The successful Proof Reading/Labeling Specialist will be responsible for:
- Medical proof reading of patient leaflets and professional information (Fach- und Patienteninformation) in German, French and Italian.
- Proof reading of packaging components and maintaining updated packaging components files.
- Performing additional QC steps on various packaging and labeling parts adhering to strict guidelines.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation and revision of artwork materials.
- Initiating the publication of labeling texts via the CompendiumPortal, including quality control prior to publication.
- Performing regulatory submissions to the Swiss HA (e.g. product renewals, CPP).
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be requiredto have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience with medical translations (degree in Translation or Life Science).
- Fluency in German, French, Italian, English.
- Experience in a similar role in a Swiss Regulatory Affairs Department.
- Knowledge of working with specific IT systems, competent in the use of Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Proofreading/Labeling Specialist position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51257.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.