QA Engineer - Quality Event Management (QEM)
CK QLS are recruiting for a QA Engineer (Quality Event Management) to join a global medical device company at their production facility at their site based in Selzach on a contract basis for 6 months. This role will be for an immediate starter.
QA Engineer (Quality Event Management) Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire QEM-Process (Non-conformities management) and shall oversee all non-conformities at site, communicate with external sites and properly documentin Trackwise.
- Experience and ability to manage stakeholders at different levels (management and suppliers alike).
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills andexperience:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineering is required.
- Previous Trackwise experience.
- Previous experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is required.- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal (listening) skills.
- Fluent English and conversational German is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Engineer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50697.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.