CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality and Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Quality and Pharmacovigilance Manager Role:
- Supporting Qualified Person in all aspects of Quality and Pharmacovigilance in accordance to Swiss regulations.
- Performing local national release in accordance to Swiss requirements.
- Managing local deviations.
- Managing change requests in accordance with quality agreements.
- Qualification of customers and suppliers.
- Adaption and review of local SOPs.
- Monitors local Risk Management Plans (RMP) and risk minimization activities.
- Support PV audit/ inspection readiness at the LOC and as appropriate in PV audits and inspections.
- Pharmacist or Master in Science, would be ideal.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry in Quality, Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory Affairs.· Fluent written & spoken German & English / fluent spoken French is of benefit.
- Experience with industry standard IT tools (eg SAP, Trackwise) an asset.
For more information, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47751 in all correspondence. Please send all of your correspondence in English.