QC Associate Scientist in Schaffhausen
QC Associate Scientist - Schaffhausen
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a QC Associate Scientist to join one of the largest manufacturers in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Switzerland at their site based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis until the end of 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Use data to determine reliability and conformance of quality control process.
- Analyse samples through a large array of techniques and equipment.
- Implement and optimize existing administrative processes.
- Support for the introduction of new analytical methods and evaluation methods.
- Analyse raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
- Recommend process or material changes to correct.
- Write and revise standard test/operational procedures.
- Collect and distribute samples for further analyses and maintains appropriate records.
- Examine details on defective products and materials.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate data on internal and external complaints to establish focused plans for correcting repetitive problems.
- Lead and participate on process improvement teams.
- Recommend changes to methods and procedures to address.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc, or ideally an MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Pharmacy.
- Professional experience in the GMP-regulated environment, preferably in protein analysis (HPLC, cIEF, cSDS, bioassays particle methods ...).
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German is mandatory.
- Previous experience of MS Office and laboratory IT systems would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 44630 in all correspondence.