Quality Engineer - Hägendorf
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Hägendorf on a one-year contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Validate Test Method planning and follow open projects.
- Execute tests in collaboration with Inspection and Manufacturing departments.
- Write technical reports and plans of the Test Method Validation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Training of the employees for all Test Method Validations completed.
- Providing support for problem solving in case of test failure.
- Executing Test Method Validation activities of the gages in production.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in mechanical production and mechanical drawing reading.
- Knowledge working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 508 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 46242 reference in all correspondence.