Research Scientist (Blockchain) - Zug
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Research Scientist to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology
The main purpose of the role will be to conduct cutting edge research in to decentralised infrastructure with the aim of delivering real world impact. Research is currently focused on cryptographic protocols, privacy technologies and blockchain technologies.
Other duties will include:
- Deliver formal proofs of security guarantees and correctness
- Conduct innovative research into new distributed algorithms and cryptographic protocols
- Remain pragmatic through evaluation of alternatives and optimisations
- Work with and consult development teams to support the implementation of research results
- Deliver quality research papers along with good internal documentation
- Represent the company at conferences and share technical information with the community
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD or masters degree in Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent background
- Experience contributing to research communities that require mathematical rigor, preferably including proofs of security and correctness· Experience designing cryptographic protocols or distributed algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and execute a research agenda
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 45489 in all correspondence.