SDTM-/ADAM- Programmer in Basel
Clinical Programmer (SDTM-/ADAM- Programmer) - Basel
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Clinical Programmer (SDTM-/ADAM- Programmer) to join a growing drug discovery company at their site based in Basel on a 1-year contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Create eCRF specs and liaise with Vendor.
- Transfer data specs review and approval, liaison with Provider.
- Complete SDTM programming.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Support the Coding team in providing Coding listings.
- Support DMs in cleaning process (program checks, listings etc.).
- External data transfer/eCRF reconciliation process.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree (or equal) in mathematics, informatics, engineering or related disciplines or high school qualification.
- Previous experience in programming of in a data management or biostatistics function of a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization.
- Very good knowledge and extensive experience in working with CDISC/SDTM standard including following areas:
- Creation of Annotated CRF, Programming Specs, Define.xml.
- Programming and validating SDTM domains.
- Writing Reviewers Guide.
- Good knowledge of SDTM related specific regulatory requirements.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email jbaumgartnerckqls.ch. Please quote reference 45287 in all correspondence.