Security Lead (Blockchain) - Zug
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Security Lead to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent leadership position to drive the development of blockchain technology
The main purpose of the role will be to initiate and oversee external code audits performed by the company in addition to work with external audit and penetration test providers.
Other duties will include:
- Developing and running the bug bounty program and other community security initiatives
- Establishing security processes internally and working with external collaborators to review best practice.
- Creating guidelines and tools for the community to ensure development of secure software
- Working with DevOps and Research team to put in place monitoring systems to ensure security of live networks
- Contributing to the grant review process to ensure funding for projects crucial to security of the ecosystem
- Reviewing the security aspects of internal and external collaboration projects
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in development and enforcement of security best practices and incident response processes
- Experience with engaging external experts such as auditors or pen testers
- Ability to write accessible guides and security tooling
- Understanding of decentralised technologies, especially blockchain
- Experience with creating security tools related to blockchain
- Familiarity with international standards (e.g. ISO 27001/2)
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 45476 in all correspondence.