Senior Chemist QC & Analytical Development
Senior Chemist QC & Analytical Development - Canton of Aargau
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Senior Chemist QC & Analytical Development to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the canton of Aargau on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Supervise the analytical tasks of development and production projects in the GMP environment as well as the technical leadership of a team of approx. 3-5 employees.
- Develop, optimise and validate analytical methods and conduct stability studies.
- Release of raw materials, halfway and end products as well as reference standards.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating quality-relevant documents (hereinafter analytical regulations, specifications and SOPs).
- Creating and processing of deviations, change control applications and OOS.
- Participating in the improvement of systems, laboratory organization and documents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed science studies in chemistry, physics, food chemistry or similar industry.
- Previous work experience within quality control or analytical development, ideally in a GMP environment.
- Business proficient German is a must of this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in a leading pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 508 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46145 in all correspondence.