Senior Design Quality Engineer
Senior Design Quality Engineer - Oberdorf
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Design Quality Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until December 2020 with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Enhance the Design Control and Risk Management processes to better reflect state of the art practices and drive continuous improvement.
- Apply statistical methods and process/design excellence tools to establish test plans as well as evaluate test data and processes.
- Conduct and lead design verification and validation activities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership in all areas of the Quality System, including, but not limited to Corrective & Preventive Actions, Complaints, Nonconforming Materials, Risk Management, etc.
- Communicating effectively at all levels within Quality as well as cross functionally with departments such as Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, and Marketing.
- Defining project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical or scientific discipline with previous experience in related a field is required.
- Working knowledge of Design Controls, GMPs, QSR, 21 CFR 820, MDD 93/42/EEC, ISO13485 and ISO14971 quality requirements is required.
- Experience in a Medical Device regulated environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +41 (0) 782 508 443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47063 in all correspondence.